Tuesday – Sunday
10:00 AM – 06:00 PM
The ticket office is open until one hour before closing time.
Free admission to the permanent collections on the first Tuesday of each month.
Adult: 10 €
Reduced rate: 8 €
– Visitors 65+
– Visitors 18-25
– members of associations recognised by the Fondazione Torino Musei
– group visits with 20+ visitors, subject to advance reservation (only one accompanying person acting as contact person is entitled to free admission)
– Citysightseeing Torino tourist bus ticket holders
– youths 18 and under;
– visitors with disabilities and one family member or other accompanying person with proof he/she is employed by the social and health care services;
– school groups of all levels, both public or private, subject to advance booking (free admission available for accompanying school staff as follows: nursery and primary school: 1 accompanying person every group of 10 or fewer students; – school groups of all levels, both public or private, subject to advance booking (free admission available for accompanying school staff as follows: nursery and primary school: 1 accompanying person every group of 10 or fewer students; lower and upper secondary school: 1 accompanying person every group of 15 or fewer students;- groups of students from all university faculties, fine arts and music schools for study visits, subject to reservation; free admission is extended to accompanying faculty members;
– acting trustees from Founder Organisations;
– directors and conservators of Italian and foreign museums; senior officials of the Ministry of Cultural Heritage;
– employees of the Fondazione Torino Musei and Torino Municipal Cultural Services Department;
– registered members of the press;
– certified tourist guides;
– members of the Friends of the Fondazione Torino Musei and of other partner museums with reciprocal admission facilities;
– ICOM current membership card holder; holders of an Abbonamento Musei/Torino Card or other promotional tickets issued by local authorities.